This is springroll with minced meat and wrapped thinly and small portions.
- 250grams minced pork
- 250grams prawns, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 package egg roll wrapper
- oil for deep frying
- Mix pork, prawns, water chestnuts, spring onions, egg and soy sauce together. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place level tablespoonof filling on each egg roll wrapper, roll tightly and seal with a drops of water. Continue until filling is all used. Deep-fry in hot oil andn drain on paper towels. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.