A tasty exotic dessert.
- 6 pieces saba bananas, peeled
- 12 spring roll wrappers, cut in half
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 pieces pandan leaves
- 250 grams fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 4 tbsp margarine
- Slice each banana lengthwise into 4 slices. Wrap each with spring roll wrapper and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Mix sugar, pineapple juice and pandan leaves. Cook for 5 minutes, add pineapple chunks and margarine. Pour over banana rolls just before serving.
Makes 6 servings