- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 175g baby carrots
- 175g whole baby sweetcorns
- 175g champignon de paris (button mushrooms)
- parsley springs tp garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 large orange (rind and juice)
- 2 tbsp oyester sauce
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
To make the sauce, just mix all ingredients.
- Heat the wok until hot. Add the oil and heat over moderate heat until hot.
- Add carrots, sweetcorn and stir fry for 5 minutes, then add the mushrooms and stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour the sauce mixture and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Salt and pepper to taste. GArnish with parsley springs.
This vegetarian dish makes 4-6 servings.