- 375g flash fry steak
- 4 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5 tbsp teriyaki marinade
- 125g mange-tout
- 1 large red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into strips
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally into 4 cm lengths
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wrap steak and freeze in the freezer for about an hour then cut into thin slices.
- Heat the wok until hot. Add 2 tbsp. oil and heat over moderate heat.
- Add the meat, increase the heat to high and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes until the meat is brown on all sides.
- Transfer the meat into a bowl with a slotted spoon; add garlic and 3 tbsp teriyaki marinade abd stir well to mix. Leave to cool.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the wok and heat ad before. Add the vegetables, increase heat and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining teriyaki marinade to the wok and stir fry for 3 seconds, season to taste and serve at once.
Best served with rice.
Makes 4 servings.