This is my favourite dish – well, one of my favourites.
- pork ribs, sirloin steak or rump steak, cut into cubes for the skewers or a serving
- hoi sin sauce
- ground pepper
- tiny bit of salt
- Mix the sauce mixture, adjust quantity to suit taste and number of servings
- Prepare meat, cut into1.5″ cubes if you want to put meat in skewers or simply slice a serving of sirloin or rump steak or a bunch of 10 pork ribs together.
- In a covered plastic container, put meat and cover with sauce, mix well and cover. Marinate for two hours or overnight
- Onthe BBQ grill, cook steak for 5 minutes each side for well done (4 mins. each side for medium and 3 minutes each side for rare). For meat on skewers, cook until done.
PS: Will add exact quantities shortly.