This is an easy recipe for boys/men on the go. Sorry I do not have a photo as I had this recipe for years. Anyway, this should take only 15minutes to cook. Serves 4 small tummy people or serves 2 big eaters.
- 4 pcs lamb cutlets
- 25g softened butter
- 1 grated lemon
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives (fresh please)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
How to cook:
- Pre-heat grill at 220°C and cook lamb cutlets for 12 minutes (6 minutes each side)
- Mix butter with lemon zest, chives and black peppercorns. Place a spoonful on each cutlet and allow to melt slightly before serving.
- Serve with new potato salad with vegetables or Steamed baby asparagus